Job Family Reference 1375
We require an Admin Assistant to work in our very busy school office.
The successful candidate needs:
- To be a Good communicator who has a professional manner and a key eye for detail.
- To be able to work quickly, efficiently and under pressure, giving attention to detail and working to deadlines.
- Have excellent customer services skills and the ability to follow procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills / ability to take minutes.
- Be competent in using a number of computer-based packages including excel, word and publisher. Experience of SIMS is desirable.
- Gather and collate information/data for the annual reviews and minuting the meeting.
Previous experience in an office environment is essential.
Experience working within a school environment with SIMS knowledge would be an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
The position is term time only, 37 hours per week 08.00 – 16.00 over 41 weeks of the year (Term time, staff training days plus 10 additional days to be worked in the school holidays).
NJC Scale range: Grade E, SCP 13 – 15. Salary range is £17,391 to £17,972 (full time equivalent, part time posts will be pro-rata).
To find out more about Billing Brook and for an application form, please visit our website at www.billingbrook.northants.sch.uk
Applications will only be received electronically and should be e-mailed to the Headteacher,
Mrs Grant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 24th May 2018 at 10.00am
Interviews to take place Week Beginning: 4th June 2018
Start date: As soon as possible, once all clearances and checks have been undertaken
The successful candidate will have to meet the person specification in order to be offered the
post and will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.